Friday, January 25, 2013

Laundry Day

I am at the laundromat. Waiting for clothing and blankets to dry. I washed all of ours today, as we use them nightly. We recently shed our bed, box spring, and makeshift frame for a more modest simple bed-the floor. Part of the Tao de Ching mentions sleeping close to the ground. It also helps my back and is easier to get up in the morning. Furthermore, I feel like a kid at a sleepover as I slip under a comforter, wool blanket, and a quilt we got for our wedding. Any chance to feel youthful and childlike I flock to. It reminds me that our time is short so enjoy it.
My laundry is probably dry by now but I care not to turn to it and rather just want to write. People shuffle about moving dirty clothes, wet clothes, folding clothes, talking, and sauntering. A baby whines. The money taking machine talks in a digitized voice. For now this blog will remain short. Sweet and short. I am making bread at home and have dived into the world of writing about my bread escapades. I have had a few and look for those words to be up soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment